MAY 11, 2020 - HUNTER FISHING - SHEEPSHEAD BAY: UPDATE ON STATUS ON FOR-HIRE FISHING (MUST READ)

This forum is dedicated to all you love fishing on Party and Charter Boats.

MAY 11, 2020 - HUNTER FISHING - SHEEPSHEAD BAY: UPDATE ON STATUS ON FOR-HIRE FISHING (MUST READ)

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Mon May 11, 2020 12:46 pm

Hunter Fishing - Monday 11, 2020

We have received some criticism for our plans to sail on May 23 from both the for hire fleet and from government officials and would like to clarify that we will only be sailing on May 23 if the Governor eases restrictions.

I have only advertised my business as so many in this industry have done with the only difference is I have a later start date... but i guess i am the bad guy for that..... i am happy that i made it all the way to the governors office hopefully he can look up my name and see that I have not gotten my unemployment yet..... SMH ....

Hopefully this reaches everyone it needs to to calms everyone down. I have not sold 1 ticket yet for any date this year but I know many that have hopefully this reaches you (if you were the one upset over last post).

I am not a hard person to contact directly if you have any other questions. It is a shame that in such a time like this a handful of guys can not stick together.

Capt. Mike Ardolino
917 331 2671
EC NEWELLMAN

Return to PARTYBOAT AND CHARTER FORUM