APRIL 23, 2020 - BUNNY CLARK NEWS FROM CAPTAIN TIM TOWER

This forum is dedicated to all you love fishing on Party and Charter Boats.

APRIL 23, 2020 - BUNNY CLARK NEWS FROM CAPTAIN TIM TOWER

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:11 pm

BUNNY CLARK - CAPTAIN TIM TOWER: Tuesday, April 21, 2020

The main influence of the day is the means by which we get through this no work period. My day and every day has been influenced by how we use the CARES Act loan, what we can pay for out of the money we received, how to best serve our present/future employees and how far this will sustain us into the future, and this concern is largely about the restaurants.

We have other concerns with the Bunny Clark as we didn't receive enough of the federal grant money to even pay for the work done over the winter.

Since the grant money is employee focused, we aren't covered by the expenses incurred and paid for by the credit line that sustains us through the off season. Our bank has bent over backwards to help us through this by foregoing loan payments for a while and trying to secure us extra loan money, but at some point we have to start paying this back.

If this crisis goes into August, I'm not sure what we will do.

I'm concerned but I am not worrying about it. I'm doing the best I can under the circumstances and know that this is all I can do right now. The environment changes daily with respect to crisis ideas/regulations, disease progression and financial changes.

So there is really no way to plan for the future. So I'm sitting tight and trying to adapt.
EC NEWELLMAN

Return to PARTYBOAT AND CHARTER FORUM